Providing Individual and *Intensive (Extended Sessions)* Counseling for Temecula and surrounding areas:
Treatment Specialization includes:
- Adjustment and Transition Barriers: (Adults, Adolescents, and Children)
- Our Team Members have extensive diverse experiences working with Adults, Adolescents, and Children as Counselors at the Secondary & Elementary levels in Southern California, including clinical experience in the private sector
- Our Clinicians who graduated from a Master's centered Narrative Program at CSUSB use specific Narrative Therapy Techniques to help individuals better manage a variety of problems. We see people as not the problem, but the problem as the problem. Using a specific process called externalization, we collaborate with the client to separate the identified problem from the client.The goal is to minimize the client's anxiety-depression, experience of shame, guilt, helplessness, lack of motivation, impulsive tendencies, view of peer or colleague pressure, perfectionism, sadness, irritability, and/or comparing our lives to others with non-useful Narratives. The problem is then 'realized-newly associated' as a separate character in the client's story. End Goal, the client is then able to better manage his/her ongoing life problems separate from themselves. This collaborative understanding of how the problem has impacted a client ultimately helps improve his/her overall functioning in life, school, college, relationships, professional life, financial planning, idea and organizational development, corporate planning/restructuring, and goal setting, etc.
- Research, Evidence, and Narrative Practices Externalizing-Commonly Asked Questions-Dulwich Center
- California Victims Compensation Fund Availability for *Free Sessions* if you qualify Who's Eligible?
Treatment Specializations Continued:
- Guidance for Post-Secondary or Professional School (Counseling for Adult & Professional College Students)
- Anxiety & Stress Management
- Therapy for Behavioral and Learning Disabilities
- Depression, Grief, and Trauma-California Victims Compensation Fund Availability for *Free Sessions* Who's Eligible?
- Training for Improvement of Study Skills
- Communication Skills
- Time Management
- Decision making strategies
- Parenting Support
- Work and Career Counseling
- Accelerated Learning
- Memory Improvement
- Self-Esteem Development
*Here’s how working with us is different based on needs:
Optional Extended Sessions provide more time in session meaning greater opportunity for growth
Sessions can be scheduled as often as you like, from a couple times a week to once a month
In a comfortable, supportive, and collaborative atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized-specialized Narrative Approach tailored to each of our clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.