Rich Integrative Therapeutic Counseling, Inc is a culturally sensitive affirming psychotherapy practice that offers quality mental health services to individuals, working professionals, college students, children, and families. Our core principles are rich in embracing cultural diversity, mutual respect, and drive to continuously improve to collaborate with clients to build useful narratives to manage everyday lived experiences we all will encounter. We support these principles through informed evidence based decision-making, promoting personal self-empowerment through guiding an individual's own agency for healthy change. Rich Integrative Therapeutic Counseling, Inc is a place where employees and clients feel valued, understood and respected - and are willing to grow and do the work.
We are currently seeking a part-time master's level clinician to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A licensed master's level clinician (LMFT, LCSW, LPCC) in the state of California
- Culturally sensitive affirming and have extensive experience working with a diverse background
- Trained in Narrative Therapy and or has experience teaching graduate coursework working within a Narrative Therapy Framework
- Able to commit to eventually providing at least 10-12 sessions per week, preferred candidate for preference in doing TeleTherapy sessions to meet demand and flexibility for your own life and work balance
- Interested in working in a collaborate group-practice environment
This position offers:
- Enriching clinical experience and a collaborative environment with other therapists
- Client referrals provided to you, choice of getting paneled under Anthem Blue Cross & Tricare Insurance Companies, and the opportunity to market your services
- A healthy part-time work-life balance supported by a flexible schedule and competitive compensation (base pay) as a W2 employee. Some new hires will be 1099 contracted depending on hire status
Please submit your resume and cover letter with the subject line: Employment. Please don't write a traditional cover letter, but explain why you want to work at Rich Integrative Therapeutic Counseling, Inc. Please describe your professional goals, and include a brief description of your ideal client. Applications that do not include the above information will not be reviewed.
Thanks for your interest in joining our diverse team at Rich Integrative Therapeutic Counseling, Inc. We look forward to speaking with you very soon.